SBI PO Exam 2014 | State Bank India PO Associate Recruitment 2014
There are nearby 1200 vacancies to be occupied in for State Bank India PO in associate banks. SBI takes PO exam 2014 all over India for provisional officer staff to work in associate banks. State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the eldest banks in India and has more than 16,000 branches all over India. It is known to be the chief public sector bank in the country. The assortment takes place based on the score of the applicant in the banking exam and after which qualified individuals will be called for group discussions and personal interview.
Education requirement for SBI PO 2013-14 Associate Recruitment
- For General category the Educational qualification required for SBI PO is to have complete graduation in any branch with minimum 65% marks in combined.
- For Reserved category Educational qualification required for SBI PO is to have complete graduation in any branch with minimum 60% marks in combined.
Age limit for SBI PO 2013-14 Associate Recruitment
- For General category - 21 to 30 years
- For General category - 5 years relaxation in age limit
- OBC category students - 33 years
- PWD category students - 10 years relaxation is provided
- Women who are divorced, widows and judicially disjointed get relaxation up to 36 years.
- Ex-servicemen also get relaxation of 3 years
The SBI PO exam 2014 contains of objective type of queries and has 4 segments that include various subjects like English language, Reasoning, General Awareness, Data analysis and Interpretation.
The SBI PO exam 2014 pattern contains of two types of papers:
- Objective type paper
- Descriptive type paper
Objective type paper
The objective type question paper contains of 4 papers that include of 200 marks. Each paper is of 50 queries and is given 50 marks each. Negative markings of 0.25 will be valid for every wrong answer.
Following are the subjects:
- English language
- Data analysis and interpretation
- General awareness
Descriptive type paper
The descriptive paper comprises comprehension, letter writing, short summary and essay.
Applicants have to prepare for the SBI Bank Exam well in advance so that the whole syllabus is enclosed till the exam date.
Disclaimer: This data is not official announced by SBI. It will be announced in the year 2014.