ICFAI ATIT 2015-2016 is an all India level entrance examination to be conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE). This entrance exam is for those students, who are interested to seek admission in the B.Tech Program in the ICFAI University and its various campuses. Candidates who are interested must fill the application form before 20th April, 2015. This university also offers the distance programmes in these courses. It covers 100 acres of area and sponsoring the eleven universities across India. ATIT 2015 is a computer based exam conducted once in a year. Admission Test for ICFAI Tech 2015, abbreviated as ATIT 2015 will be conducted in online and offline mode on 3rd May 2015. The test will be conducted in both online and written mode.
|ATIT 2015-2016 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Admission Test for ICFAI Science and Technology|
|Commonly known as||ATIT|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad|
- Applicants are required to pass the Higher Secondary Education with at least 60% of marks in aggregate for Hyderabad, Dehradun and Himachal Pradesh.
- For other IFCAI University : Students securing 50% aggregate in Class XII or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects.
- Applicants must pass in English and in (MPC) Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
The application form can be filled in both online and offline mode:
1. Online Mode:
- The candidates who are interested to apply by visiting the www.icfaiuniversity.in/atit website and fill the online application form.
- After filling up the form applicant must make online payment for the prescribed application fee of Rs. 700/- using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Master Card/Citibank Card.
- Applicants are required to upload their recent passport size color photograph and signature as mentioned in the form.
- Applicants are required to print the application form and send it to University.
2. Offline Mode:
- The applicants are required to download the application form from the official website and then duly fill all the details in the application form.
- After filling up the form applicant must send the completed application form and the DD of Rs. 700/- drawn in favor of IFHE A/c ATIT” payable at Hyderabad to the University office through courier service or speed post.
ATIT 2015-2016 is an aptitude test conducted in the following modes.
Online Test: Computer Based Test (CBT) format. The test is scheduled from May 04 to 18, 2015. The test is of 2 hours duration and is conducted in 2-3 sessions per day at test centers all over India.
Offline Test: Paper Based Test (PBT) format. The test is conducted on May 03, 2015.
The test is of 2 hours duration conducted at select cities:
(Agartala, Aizawl, Baddi, Dimapur, Dehradun Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Lucknow, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Tura, Varanasi and Vijayawada).
- The answers have to be marked in the specially designed OMR answer sheet which will be provided at the time of the admission test.
- Both online & offline tests constitute objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in multiple choice format. There will be 30 questions in each of the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English of 1 mark each, as per the syllabus.
ATIT 2015 Selection Procedure:
The candidates are selected for admission on the basis of their performance in ATIT 2015 Exam. Also, the students are shortlisted on the basis of JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/State Level and other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests.
ATIT 2015-2016 Exam Dates
|ATIT Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Last date of application submission||20th April, 2015|
|ATIT 2015 Test slots booking||16th March, 2015|
|ATIT 2015 Test Dates: Offline Test||3rd May 2015 (10 a.m – 12 noon)|
|ATIT 2015 Online Test||4th – 18th May 2015|
|Declaration of ATIT 2015 Results||29th May 2015|
|Dispatch of Selection Letters||30th May 2015|
|Reporting and Registration||3rd August 2015 (Onward)|
|Preparatory Classes||4th August 2015|
|Commencement of classes||Mid of August, 2015|