UPCMET 2016 is an acronym for Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test, it is an entrance level examination for all the students who wants admission in Non-Minority Unaided Colleges in UP. It is a state level exam; all the students who have appeared for 12th are eligible. Usually the exam is conducted in the month of May; those who are interested can apply for it as application starts from the month of November. There are in total 8 colleges in Uttar Pradesh that accepts score UPCMET, admission in the college would be on merit basis.
|UPCMET 2016 Exam Summary|
|Name of Exam||Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||UPCMET 2016|
|Exam Level||State level|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association|
|Exam Stream||Medical Exam|
UPCMET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
UPCMET 2016 has some norms that are mentioned and are suppose to be fulfilled by aspirants. All the condition that an aspirants should full-fill are mentioned below:
- A candidate should be an Indian Citizen with 17 years of age or more
- A candidate should have appeared 12th standard in Science Stream or with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Score of a candidate should be minimum 50% and 40% for SC/ST.
UPCMET 2016 Application Form
UPCMET is an entrance exam which is conducted in the month of May but registration for the same begins in the month of November. We have mentioned the registration process below:
- Applicant can apply online or offline as per their convenience.
- Applicant who choose online method will input all the details and pay the fees online and then take a hard copy of same.
- Applicant who wants to fill offline will first download the application form and then fill it completely and send it along with the application fees to the address mentioned below:
Demand Draft for 1000 INR is to be paid and all the documents are to be send on the address mentioned below:
UPCMET 2015, First Floor, Anand
Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden,
Bareilly – 243 001.
UPCMET 2016 Syllabus
UPCMET 2016 has following subjects included in syllabus:
UPCMET 2016 Exam Pattern
UPCMET 2016 paper would be conducted in the month of May, all applicants who are applying might be aware of its syllabus and pattern. It is mentioned below in full details in point format so that you find it easy to understand.
- Exam would be divide in 2 papers
Paper – I - Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences
Paper – II – General English
- Paper I is divided in 2 parts Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences.
- Every right answer will fetch 1 mark and every wrong answer will lead to ¼ marks deduction.
- Paper 1 for 200 marks and Paper 2 for 50 marks.
- Paper 2 is just for qualifying and testing foundation and use of language.
Note: Minimum 50% in exam for passing and it is 40% for SC/ST.
Paper I Description
|Section – A (Physical Science)|
|SUBJECT||No. of Questions|
|Section – B (Biological Science)|
|SUBJECT||No. of Questions|
Paper II Description
|Paper – II – General English (Qualifying Paper)|
|General English||50 Questions|
UPCMET 2016 Exam Dates
|UPCMET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|UPCMET 2016 Application form Starts||November, 2015
|Due date to submit the application form||May, 2016|
|UPCMET 2016 Exam Held on||May, 2016|
|UPCMET 2016 official Result Declaration||June, 2016|
|UPCMET 2016 Counseling||After July, 2016|
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative, they are subject to change. We will update changes if any
List of colleges offering UPCMET 2016
- Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki
- Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Kanpur
- Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences, Hapur
- Sharda University School of Medical Science & Research, Greater Noida
- Muzaffar Nagar Medical College Muzaffarnagar, MMC,
- Rohilkhand medical College, Bareilly (RMC),
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly (SRMSIMS)
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College, Meerut (SMC)
VISIT REGULARLY AND GET ALL THE LATEST UPDATES ONLY ON EXACTHUB………….